Sunday, March 13, 2016

Day 1

So, I arrived late this evening in Suns Reach Harbor, at the Isle of Quel'Danas. What a beautiful place to start my journey! Lots of elegant ships by the docks, and amazing architecture. I snapped a quick picture before I ventured into town:


I walked around for a bit, and I quickly found out that there is some kind of dispute going on here at the moment, so I wasn't allowed into Dawnstar Village... Lots of people are fighting down there. But that doesn't matter, I will enjoy the rest of this amazing island!


I started to get tired, so I was looking for an inn where I could sleep. Unfortunately, when I found one, the innkeeper told me they were full for the night, and that I would have to find something else. I kind of suspect she was lying, since there were very few people in sight, but I wasn't going to make a scene. Anyway, the weather was nice and warm, so I decided to camp on the beach instead. Before I left the inn I bought some evening snacks, sunspring carp and telaari grapes. Yumyum!


So, now I'm sitting here by the camp fire, in my safari lounge cushion, and enjoying the beautiful view. Tomorrow I will explore some more of the island, and then I will probably head for mainland in the evening. 
I'll see you tomorrow then, good night!




No comments: