Sunday, March 13, 2016

Day 2

So the day started off with some more sightseeing on Isle of Quel'Danas. The view was just magnificent outside Magisters' Terrace! And it was very sunny and warm today as well.


I followed this little path and suddenly I was on a huge beach. It was very beautiful there, but unfortunately the place swarmed with some kind of fish people, and they didn't want me to come closer. I stayed on a distance and snapped a pic anyway.


So now I had seen most of the place, and was starting to prepare myself for the journey to the mainland. It was really warm outside though, so I decided to take a swim before my departure from the isle. Sorry about my white legs lol!


Late in the evening I arrived in Silvermoon City. What a place! So much beautiful buildings, and very spacious streets. I also love all the fountains and plants and other decorations.


So I was getting really tired again, and looked around for an inn. I found one conveniently close to the main gate, and it looked really nice! Wayfarer's Rest Tavern is the name of the place, and it is very exquisite. A little bit too expensive for my budget maybe, but I was so tired that I decided to pay for the night anyway. The price also included a warm meal, so I sat down immediately at the dinner table. Since I had fish yesterday, I decided to go with some meat and eggs(delicious!).


So now I'm sitting in my room, relaxing with a good book. This bed is so comfortable, I will sleep like a baby tonight. Tomorrow I'll walk around the city, maybe do some shopping(I could use a new shirt), and later on probably make my way outside the city. See you tomorrow!