Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Day 4

So today I was really lazy, and got out of bed quite late. I ate some fruit for breakfast and packed my bag. I set out for the bridge that connects Eversong Woods and the Ghostlands, but before that I made a quick stop at a huge runestone. This one is named Runestone Shan'dor, and it is one of the few remaining runestones that protect Eversong Woods with their magic. Runewarden Deryan is the one who maintains these stones nowadays. Being a death knight and all, runes are kind of my thing, so that's probably why I wanted to stop by.


I continued my journey, and when I got to the bridge, I met this apothecary lady who lived right there in a small house. She seemed to be busy with other heroes who passed by and wanted to help her, but she still agreed to take a picture of me in front of the bridge.


So, I crossed the bridge and arrived in the Ghostlands. It's pretty dark and gloomy here, but that doesn't bother me much, maybe because I am an undead..? I also think the forest looks kind of cool with all these glowing mushrooms all over the place. There are also a lot of bats and spiders here.


I even had time to take a selfie with a spiderbro, haha!


It was almost evening, so I continued towards Tranquillien, where I would spend the night. I feel quite at home here, since there are a lot of undead living in the town. They have formed a faction with the local blood elves, and together try to drive out the remaining Scourge forces from the Ghostlands. I hope they will succeed in that some day.


I went into the inn, which was quite crowded. Unfortunately it was not in the best of conditions, but I can understand that with the ongoing fights just outside town. The innkeeper was kind, and he told me to go upstairs for the night if I wanted some peace, since there was a lot more space and less people. There were no beds, unfortunately, but luckily I have got my awesome lounge cushion. I bought some supplies for the night, moonberry juice and some Tel'Abim bananas. A woman standing outside by the road sold me some freshly baked bread as well.


Now I think I'm going to get some sleep, got to read some more of my book first. Tomorrow I will be heading for the Eastern Plaguelands. It's going to be exciting! Cya!


No comments: