Sunday, March 13, 2016

A little bit about me

Hello everyone, I am Missevil, a young death knight fighting for the Horde. I recently came up with the idea to take a year off and see the world, and I also decided to blog about it! I bought a camera(a older one of course, so don't expect the best quality)so that I can take pictures of everything beautiful and exciting. Maybe a few selfies too(hehe)..?

So, what can I say about myself..? I have always been kind of a "lonely wolf", so traveling by myself is not going to be much of a challenge. I know there are a lot of dangers out there, but I always keep my sword with me, and I am NOT afraid to use it. So watch out bad guys!

What do I hope to achieve during this adventure? Well, I hope to see a lot of beautiful places, meet exciting people, and get to know a bit more about historical landmarks throughout Azeroth. Maybe do a little bit of shopping, too... (haha)

I am going to start my journey in the most northern place of Eastern Kingdoms, the Isle of Quel'Danas. Stay tuned!


No comments: